Under the supervision of both the Senior Technical Adviser and Communications Specialist of UNDP’s Capacity Building Support to PNTL project, the project entailed a redesign the PNTL website and formal training to two PNTL media officers. .
- Provided examples of site design based on discussions with the PNTL pub- lic relations office.
- Redesigned the PNTL website using a content management system (WordPress) platform.
- Transferred the information from the current website to the newly designed site.
- Provided training (in Tetun) to two nominated PNTL media staff on how to upload content and manage the new website.
- Provided weekly updates on the status of the activities performed and issues identified and solutions proposed.
- Attend meeting as required and provide updates on status of the activities perform during the consultancy period.
- Jointly reported to the PNTL Chief of Public Information and the UNDP Public Information specialist and provide a monthly report on activities.
The website can be viewed at: http://pntl.tl